Learn Japanese – Level 3
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This level will help you:
- Describe where things are.
- Engage in more conversation.
- Learn about informal verb and adjective conjugations
- Learn informal speech
Level 3 topics include:
- Introduction to Kanji
- Describe where things are (arimasu, imasu)
- Ask for directions, or where things are
- Engage in more conversation (how often do you play tennis?)
- Invitation-(masenka, mashou)
- Explain your schedule (i have a Japanese class on Monday)
- Explain how often you do things
- Informal speech (this is essential)
- Informal verb and adjective conjugations
- Explain your likes and dislikes (both formal and informal) ~noga suki desu, ~noga kirai desu
- Ask what others like and dislike (donna:what kind of, dore:which: nani:what)
(Visited 131 times, 1 visits today)