Learn Japanese – Level 4
[amember_protect levels=’10_day_membership’ visitor_action=”error” user_action=”error” user_error=”10_day_membership_error” ]
10-day free introductory lessons
[amember_protect levels=’30_day_membership’ visitor_action=”error” user_action=”error” user_error=”30_day_membership_error” ]
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This level will help you:
- Solidify verbs, adjectives conjugation in conversations.
- Respond properly in conversation
- Describe people and things
- Make requests, ask for permissions
Level 4 topics include:
- -te form of verb (more than one activity in one sentence): I went home, studied and slept yesterday.
- Making a request (~te kudasai) (how to take a taxi and explain the direction to the driver).
- Describing people and things (kami ga nagai desu-hair is long)-introduction of Ga particle.
- Asking for permission (~temo iidesuka?/~tewa ikemasen).
- ING form (i work for, I live in, I am studying…).
- How to respond properly in conversation (ending word, ~yo, ~ne).
- ~toki (when, at the time of).