The Monbusho (The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan) provides scholarship for foreign students who are interested in studying in Japan.The Monbusho financial support includes the tuition and fees and a stipend that you can use toward your living expenses in Japan..not bad huh?

The downside is that Monbusho gives scholarships only to vocational schools, public college and graduate programs in Japanese universities. They do not provide funding for private universities such as Waseda University.

if you want to go to Japanese universities, you will need to take the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)..what the hell is that? I’ve never heard of this test but apparently EJU is the standard test for foreign students trying into Japanese college and JLPT 1 cannot even replace this special test.

This website has a lot of information about Japanese college so make sure to check it out! ^_^

(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)